[NSRCA-dist8] Web site update

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Mon May 31 06:58:08 AKDT 2010

Bill,

The link to the pictures is in the 2010 report section, if you go to the reports you will see a link called Pics, click on it and you will be redirected to the pictures. You can also click on the Coppermine picture link on the home page of the NSRCA main site and see all the albums on the site. There are pictures from this year and last season as well. Here is the link to the D8 albums,  http://nsrca.us/cpg/index.php?cat=5
I will add a pictures link to our D8 home page as well to make it a bit easier to find.

You can for sure count on us for Mollala, we are looking forward to flying with you and enjoying the event!

--Gordon