[NSRCA-dist8] Treasure Valley Pattern Contest Report

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Mon May 17 06:02:49 AKDT 2010

Can we all go flying together again today? I'm sitting at work; but, my mind
is still thinking about which way to move the rudder. You guys gave me the
bug bad. Sorry for the mix up at dinner. Next time I'll have my wife and
kids scope out the alcohol policy and deserts before we make plans at any
particular restaurant.

Our regularly scheduled club meeting is this coming Thursday night. I plan
on attending, if its ok with all of you, I plan on at least bringing up the
idea of holding another contest at our field next year? Maybe I'll be able
to use my newly minted CD certificate. Thanks for the kind words.

Mike