[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond Contest

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:09:40 AKDT 2010

HI Mike,

Go to NSRCA home page, find "Districts" and scroll down to D8 and click
This should bring up our D8 home page.   On this page scroll all the
way down on the left side and you will see a link for "Old D8 Web
Site"; click on it.
On next page that comes up, go to "Competition" heading and then to
"2009" and click.
highlighted "Details".
THis should open a page that has a pretty terse map of the area, but
it does have the location of the field relative to the town.

Hope this helps; Tim Stebbins