[NSRCA-dist8] New Facebook site

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sun Feb 28 07:25:05 AKST 2010

John,

Fees vary a bit but mostly between $25 and $35 for the contest with
Sportsman at a reduced costs in some cases and first time sportsman
free, also in some cases.
We have been getting numbers in the teens with contestants in all
classes including FAI, it has been pretty balanced. We have not seen
many Canadians but this contest could change that fact, its a great
location.
Most of the time lunch is at a cost as are evening feeds.
We have been going out to local restaurants to make it a bit less effort
and this has worked pretty well.
We have only had a few prizes, mostly from local hobby shops that make a
donation.

--Gordon