[NSRCA-dist8] Merry Christmas Everybody!

John Foglesong justjohnf at w-link.net
Fri Dec 24 17:12:20 AKST 2010

Hey All.... Hoping for a Merry Christmas for all and no weight gain after
eating all the goodies...... Just because we are family...... One of the
events at the 2011 NW Model Hobby Expo will be a first of its kind INDOOR
PATTERN CONTEST..... I am going to use the 2011 Intermediate sequence and
offer $50 for first place prize.... The flight zone is indoors with about 40
feet of ceiling and 70 feet be 130 feet if anyone wants to get a leg up on
some practice....

Hope to see you all there!!!!!
Cheers, and Ho Ho Ho!!
John Foglesong