[NSRCA-dist8] Foam Cores

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 11 15:07:51 AKST 2010

I pulled the trailing edge forward about 3/4" narrowing the tip and
effectively reducing the 'as cut sweep' slightly. Actual sweep is fixed when
the tube hole is cut. The other change was to flatten the surface from the
aileron spar rearward, the original had a continuous radius from the high
point to the TE. I found it more difficult to work with finishing the
ailerons.
Jim