[NSRCA-dist8] Snohomish Washington Updates?

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Aug 22 19:50:54 AKDT 2010

The contest as a lot of fun, we had 19 pilots in the contest include Freddy Hagens who has returned to the northwest!
John Foglesong did a great job organizing this event and had some first class professional trophies made for this 3rd CanAm.
Thanks to all the pilots for helping make this happen and keeping the flight line running. Linda Sterling and Art Kelly spent a lot of time in the judging chair and that was a HUGH help. As is always the case my wife Meri kept the scoring running smooth with lots of help from Terry Ann. This was a busy contest but it was one of the most memorable for me. It felt like we were one big team working together to get 5 rounds in on Saturday, I think that is what made it so much fun for me!
Also, thanks to the club for the use of the field!

--Gordon