[NSRCA-dist8] Day Early Arrival For Boise Pattern?

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:03:38 AKDT 2010

Yes, the field will be open Friday May 14th.. I plan on being at the field
around 2pm MDT to meet, greet and fly. Anybody arriving earlier, please
contact me directly, cell number is 208-891-8917

If you are planning on camping at the field, please be aware, you will need
lots of leveling blocks. Back of pickup truck campers and tent campers
should be able to find a reasonably level spot. Our field is on top of a
knob, everything slopes away.

Today, I learned our runway is 480' long by 48' wide. Springtime weeds and
grasses where mowed today. As with others northwest locals, we've had a
relatively cool spring, much of the desert is still in bloom; Surrounding
mountains are still capped with snow.