[NSRCA-dist8] Plane for sale

Dennis Cone patternpilot at verizon.net
Mon Nov 23 14:00:06 AKST 2009

I am posting this for someone who is not on the list. He is interested in
selling his equipment as he no longer is going to fly.

He has a Hydeout that is pretty much turn key. I has a YS 140, all servos,
receiver installed and comes with the transmitter. Has some hanger rash so
some repair will be required. I have seen this plane fly and it is straight,
light and very competitive. If interested contact me off list and I will
give you his contact information. Sorry for not having any more specific
information regarding equipment. You can ask him directly. The price he
mentioned is quite a good deal considering what is included.

Dennis Cone

patternpilot at verizon.net