[NSRCA-dist8] sample pic 1

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sat May 9 09:55:27 AKDT 2009

I don't really know the full story...  I'm guessing that the team sought out help and

Central stepped up to the plate.  A while back I asked a few questions about the worlds

and the team and got some answers that I  guess I should have known, but didn't really

think about.  The Worlds is not in any way associated with NSRCA, per say...  The worlds is

an AMA/FAI thingy!  I was asking about the costs associated with holding the worlds at

Muncie in 2011...  The NSRCA will have no costs involved in that. The AMA will pay for

everything.  This being said, the team actually has to pay for itself.  I don't know if the

AMA gives any money to them or not....  I kind of doubt it!  Originally, Rusty Dose was

going to head up the Worlds Team funding.... The company that Rusty works for was going

to front a bunch of financing for merchandise to sell, and decided to back out.  Rusty stepped

down from the position.  Archie Stafford, and a couple other guys stepped in and took it over.

It sounds like they had a bunch of shirts, like in the hundreds, produced.  I'm guessing that's

where Central came in....  They put up a bunch of the money.  Other than pattern people

helping out with all of this, the NSRCA has nothing to do with it.

Don't shoot the messenger!

Rex