[NSRCA-dist8] Contest Scoring Ideas

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sun Mar 29 05:22:56 AKDT 2009

Ray,

I think the hand held device you talked about is the iScore concept.
This could be developed using an iPhone. Regarding the business
opportunity; I don't think there is any money to be made in the pattern
community. We have less than 100 contests a year run by, I would guess,
less than 40 different groups / CDs. The numbers are too low to develop
systems with the intent of making money or even recovering your
development efforts.

--Gordon