[NSRCA-dist8] Another Contest

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Mar 15 19:52:18 AKDT 2009

Oops!  I checked the NSRCA calendar, and it didn't show up there!

Well, it looks like 18/19 would be the weekend for it....  We still don't

have a CD for it...  I'm checking with Dave Villwock on this as he is the

one that contacted me.  I'll keep everyone posted.   We could possibly

move this date around slightly, but it would make it back to back with

another contest!

Rex