[NSRCA-dist8] NSRCA Sequence Committee

Raymond C. Gauthier rc.gauthier at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 17:01:14 AKDT 2009

If you're looking for an inexperienced pattern flyer who flew Sportsman one
season and will be starting his second season of Intermediate this year, I
would qualify.  Don't know if I could be of help, but am willing to
participate if anyone wants my input.

Raymond C. Gauthier, Treasurer

Molalla Radio Control Association

2909 Rawhide Street

West Linn, OR 97068

503.699.4921 (home office)

503.260.4137 (cell)

The contents of this email and of any attachments may contain
confidential/professional/privileged information intended for the sole use
of the intended recipients. Any use, review, disclosure, copying or
distribution by any person(s) other than the intended recipients is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender(s) immediately by return email and delete and destroy the original
and any copies of this message and its attachments.