[NSRCA-dist8] Poll & a question

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Wed Jan 28 18:37:15 AKST 2009

I too voted for a paper copy. This issue comes up every year or two and
its almost as bad as the debate over snaps and spins....

Regarding the graphics question. I don't have anything to do this but I
came close to buying one of those circut systems that walmart sells.
They had a Christmas sale that was pretty good but I just could not
justify it....

--Gordon