[NSRCA-dist8] FW: Fuel for sale

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Feb 23 11:23:34 AKST 2009

FYI

From: pavel.safarik at philips.com
To: trexlesh at msn.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:24:39 +0100
Subject: Trying to post a sale ad but the sit doesn't work.

Rex,

I'm trying to post a sale ad, I modified my YS engines to CDI and have to use different fuel now. I have 6 - 8 Gallons of Magnum 30% DZ fuel I'm trying to sell, $25 per gallon.
May you please post my ad? I can bring the fuel to the judges seminar in April.

Thanks
Pavel

Pavel Safarik
NPI & LCM Group Manager