[NSRCA-dist8] Answers to SS

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Sat Apr 25 15:40:17 AKDT 2009

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:31:52 -0700
Rex <trexlesh at msn.com> wrote:

> Thanks Tom...  Two emails didn't make it to the list.  One was sent by
> me, last night just after Steve's
>
> first email, as a reply to his inquiry.   This morning, Jerry Green's
> reply to the same email didn't make it
>
> to the list.  Weird!  lol

Rex, can you go back through your sent mail and verify that your replies
ended up getting addressed to the list?  The reason I asked is that
Steve's original e-mail had a reply-to option set to his personal
account.  The list respects this and is configured to not squash
explictly set reply-to information.

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com