[NSRCA-dist8] Question For Jerry Green

Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Sat Apr 25 14:47:50 AKDT 2009

I'm using the AXI 5330 FAI. I had a Mejlek 20x12 on it with the impact,
but someone suggested that I needed an APC 22x12. I can start with the
Mejlek 20x12, but I might have a APC 20x14 in my bag.

I'm getting anxious to fly this bird. Just have electrical system to
wire up. Balance. Fly.

Anyone in the Tri-Cities have a airbrush? I'd like to fog the inside the
canopy, but I can fly it clear no problem.