[NSRCA-dist8] 2009 Masters & mail test

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Sep 22 11:49:34 AKDT 2008

STRATEGY...  I like it, "Lile"...  LOL

From: lclaughery at verizon.netTo: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:16:37 -0700Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] 2009 Masters & mail test

Okay -I stand hear all humbled.I shall work on my spelling skills as soon as I get My Slow building done on the Enigma.Which was been ready for primer & paiting & covering  for over a month.At least I am way ahead for next year.Now if Gordon will still do the flying surfaces for me with Monokote.Lile