[NSRCA-dist8] Address change

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sat Oct 25 20:24:18 AKDT 2008

Folks

Here's something you need to know....   You need to take note of the D8 email address above....
It has changed from the old one...  You will send a message to the old address and it will just
disappear.  No one will get it.  You don't need to rejoin, just change the address in you contact list.
It's only taken me a couple days to find out about this....
So Now We Know!

Please send me a reply so that I know you got the info....  Otherwise I will contact everyone individually.
It's easier to just do it this way!

Thanks

Rex