[NSRCA-dist8] Mollala...

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Fri May 30 18:02:11 AKDT 2008

Thanks for the reply Jim....   We'll miss ya!

Rex

From: jnhiller at earthlink.netTo: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:08:14 -0700Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] Mollala...

Sorry Rex. I have a conflict with the first Scale Masters regional in Wenatchee and I want to support their effort providing I don't brake my airplane and can get a motel reservation.
We, Will and I are planning to go to Sumner.
Jim

-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of RexSent: Friday, May 30, 2008 4:22 PMTo: dist8 at nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-dist8] Mollala...

Folks Just a reminder here....   Next weekend, June 7&8....MOLLALA!!!!!   Six rounds of our favorite flying activities!Info is on the D8 website!  Don't  miss out on the fun! RexD8 VP