[NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Thu May 15 16:00:26 AKDT 2008

I sure will...

From: BC3662 at aol.comDate: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:55:14 -0400To: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

Rex,

Would you let me know the number of replys you get? Should be at least three of us from here.

Bill

In a message dated 5/15/2008 1:39:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, trexlesh at msn.com writes:
Now, how did I know you'd exploit this!?The answer is NO, but thanks for asking! Rex

Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:51:48 -0700From: patternpilot at verizon.netTo: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

OK,

“If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to contact me...  that's what I'm herefor!”

……………$10.000

DRC

From: nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of RexSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:01 PMTo: dist8 at nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

Howdy Folks Well, is everyone ready?  The 2008 contest season is about to begin!The first contest is at Mollala, Oregon...  June 6 and 7.  The informationis on the website, for your convenience. I'd like to get some sort of count on who is coming...  If  you'd be so kind,just reply to this email query!  Historically, this contest is a lot of fun! The Mollala crew are great hosts!Just a little new update for all of us...  It looks like we've picked up a fewextra pilots for this season.  In the last few weeks, we've had a lot of interestand contacts from people all over the NW.   So far, 5 to 8 people have decided to give pattern a try! That's huge in terms of additional numbers over the course of the season...  Not all of these pilots have committed to all the contests, but a few will make most of them! Looks like we'll have a few extra at the Redmond contest as a California pilot is planning on attending!Also, so far, 9 California pilots have committed to attending the Creswellcontest!  You add into that, the additional pilots from d8, plus the Canadiansand it's going to be HUGE!This is going to be an interesting season for sure!  We're going to have a lotof FUN!  If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to contact me...  that's what I'm herefor!  RexD8 VP=_______________________________________________NSRCA-dist8 mailing listNSRCA-dist8 at lists.nsrca.orghttp://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-dist8