[NSRCA-dist8] 12vdc Power Supplies

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sat May 3 13:32:17 AKDT 2008

Steve,

I use an IOTA 55 amp supply but there are a lot of them available. The IOTA is a
12 colt converter used in RVs to convert 110 VAC to 12 volts to run all the 12
volts utilities and charge the 12 volts battery when you are plugged into power.
Most RV supply houses have these in a range of currents, To charge 10 cells in
series at 5 amps you need a bit over 200 ways of power or at least 20 amps of 12
volts.

--Gordon