[NSRCA-dist8] Marked Box

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 19 10:43:22 AKDT 2008

Will is talking about getting the club (Barons) to commit a weekend and try
to get it into the schedule, probably next year. One of the issues he hasn't
considered yet is overnight camping; the airport required a member to be
present.
Early in the year we can have a lot of crosswind, which can be challenging
especially for takeoff and landing. Not much fun but good training.
Jim