[NSRCA-dist8] Web site uppdate

Guest Account tstebbins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:59:02 AKST 2008

Hi Gordon,

Yes I see it now (funny, I can see the update on one of our computers
but not the other).      I'm not sure it matters all that much, but
you have my picture (Tim) instead of Scott's for Sportsman champ.
And how did Scott win when we only flew in one meet and Craig had
almost 5 times the point total.   Is is because of the NSRCA
membership ?   That is all that I can see that would have allowed
Scott to win over the other 6 people that finished ahead of him in
point totals for the season.