[NSRCA-dist8] Wenatchee

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 13:19:22 AKST 2008

I was also a little set back by the fee requirement rather than just
donating the remainder of the contest receipts, however the cost, even $35
is a small part of the total weekend expense of $300+ for lodging, beer,
meals, beer, gasoline and more beer. I suspect they have a blanket policy
regarding field use.
I have commitments the 2nd and 4th weekends in June so count me in for May
or the first weekend in June.
Yes the weather can be iffy early in the summer. We could get some good wind
practice maybe even rain or it could be sunny and calm, kind of like any
other contest. What Rex didn't mention is how convenient the location is in
east Wenatchee. Easy to get to, and lodging is also available in east
Wenatchee; for us folks that don't stay on site.
Jim