[NSRCA-dist8] 2009 season

Guest Account tstebbins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:06:33 AKST 2008

Hi Rex,

I can't work on planes today because of the cold and snow (frozen
garage), so I'm sitting at the computer bugging you by writing a bunch
of e-mails (now you know how my boss feels).   So I have a couple of
questions/inputs:

1) Can anyone take the judging  seminar, like me ?     If so does that
mean I can be an  additional judge at meets for the higher ranks even
though I don't know the maneuvers for any class above Sportsman ?

2)  Where is Sandy Oregon ?     I like the idea of another meet in
late July early August

3) Isn't there anyone in Idaho or Montana that fly pattern ?    I
don't know, but if there is,  maybe a meet in eastern Washington
(Spokane) or Northern Idaho (Coeur d'Alene, Atholl) could bring some
more participation from those states.