[NSRCA-dist8] Soft Mount

Guest Account tstebbins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:06:29 AKST 2008

I think it is a good idea.   If the weather and the wind cooperates,
this is a really great site to fly at and they have great facilities
for RV hookups, parking, bathrooms and a place to eat and cook indoors.

This probably will not be a popular suggestion, but as a way of
mitigating risk of covering expenses, the entry fee could be increased
(35 x 10 fliers sounds like it would cover the costs) in the event
that the club does not want to sponsor the event

Since Molalla is 6/13-14, I vote for late May (is Memorial Day weekend
a bad idea ?)