[NSRCA-dist8] Soft Mount

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 09:21:02 AKST 2008

Hey Jim and Scott,

Any further thoughts about having a pattern meet in Wenatchee in
2009 ?    We briefly exchanged e-mails this past fall on this subject
and you and or Scott (since he is a member of the club) were going to
talk to the club officials about it.   Since 2009 is just around the
corner and schedules are going to start being set, maybe we should
start looking into this some if we want to do it.   I still think it
is a good idea, because they have a beautiful facility and since it is
certainly located in Washington, in wouldn't be too long a trip for
the Oregon guys, the Spokane guys, and possibly even some of the
Canadian guys.     And I would be willing to do what is needed to
organize and conduct it.   Just let me know.