[NSRCA-dist8] Soft Mount

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:27:18 AKST 2008

Merry Christmas to all.     I took some extra time off to extend the
usual Boeing Christmas vacation period so I could work on airplanes,
but it is so blasted cold, I can't work in my shop in the garage
without getting hypothermia.   I swear if I cut my self with an Xacto
#11 blade right now, I wouldn't loose a drop of blood because it would
freeze up before it started flowing !!   I'm working on two Option
120's right now (one for me and one for my brother) and I also have a
Divo bipe foamie with all needed electronic goodies, just not yet
assembled.     I'm looking forward to next season.   I'm gunning to
climb out of the cellar of the Sportsman class and with a good
airplane and alot more practice hopefully my 2009 goal will be
achieved.   Somebody in Seattle has to finish better than last place
in something (i.e. Husky football team, Seattle Mariners, Seattle
Seahawks, former Seattle Sonics).