[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Aug 4 16:46:23 AKDT 2008

Oh Ya!  I knew that!  I heard it directly from Wendy's mouth!
I'm not sure, but the term "Dead Meat" may have been mentioned
in the conversation!   LOL    Just to add a little insult to injury,
Hartley and Frank are  going to be there!...
That's Ok!  They'll be at Creswell too!
We still love ya!   Tell Wendy congrats from me!

Rexs

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:35:34 -0700From: patternpilot at verizon.netTo: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] Redmond

Well sorry for missing another one. This is the weekend Wendy is getting married. I pretty much have to be there.

Den

From: nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of RexSent: Monday, August 04, 2008 5:28 PMTo: dist8 at nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-dist8] Redmond

Folks This is your final reminder for this coming weekend...  Aug. 9 & 10 Redmond is the place to be!  Six rounds of flying to settle your nerves!Or, create some, depending on how you look at it!The field will be open for practice all day Friday...  Rex