[NSRCA-dist7] NSRCA Event update: Club Day Aug 3

Jonathan Soda jonathan.soda at icloud.com
Wed Jul 24 10:32:59 AKDT 2024

Hi Everyone,
Aug 3rd will be our 2nd edition of Club Day at the Tokay flyers field in Lodi/Walnut Grove.

I’ll be there during the club meeting to give a short talk about precision aerobatics. Afterwards we will have open practice and some sequence demos.

The primary goal is to get some of the members interested in sequence flying and to answer any questions, help trim planes and display our 2M models.

Please let me know if you can attend. I know some will be in transit from the Nats but if you’re in the area that weekend, please try to attend. The last one was a lot of fun.

Thank you,
Jonathan Soda