[NSRCA-dist7] NSRCA D7 Championships Update

Derek Emmett derekemmett at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 09:29:53 AKDT 2022

 That is great news Jerry!  Oakdale is a great place to fly and have the districts!
Best regardsDerek...

 UPDATE -
The District Championships will be held Oct 22 & 23 at the RC Flyers Unlimited (http://www.rcflyersunlimited.com/) field in Oakdale, CA. The field wil be open for practice Friday but please be aware that there may be some club members flying there in the morning (they usually leave by 10 AM or so). Overnight camping is allowed (no hookups) but there is a fee payable to the County ($20/night for Seniors 62 and older, veterans, and disabled. $40/night for everyone else). I'll get more info posted shortly but please spread the word to anyone interested in attending/competing.
Jerry BuddNSRCAD7DVP at gmail.com