[NSRCA-dist7] 2022 Woodward Memorial Pattern Challenge at OCMA

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:59:02 AKDT 2022

Hello Everyone,
Now that the NSRCA website is back up and running, you can log in and
register for the 2022 Woodward Memorial Pattern Challenge at OCMA.

Email me if you want to fly EDF.

Also, I need to get the count of people that will be camping overnight at
the field.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be staying
in an RV or Trailer at the field.  We can take up to 5, so let me know.
First come first serve.

I look forward to seeing you at Bill's event at Hemet on Saturday!

Steve