[NSRCA-dist7] D7 Plane for sale

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 13:07:31 AKDT 2021

Hey guys - just wanted to put this out there for Todd Bridges. He is selling
his Aries. Here is the ad from Flying Giants website and a link.

Here is my 2m Oxai Aries, this is one of the original Oxai aircraft/Naruke
designs. I never get to fly this thing so its time that it goes to a good
home. This plane has never been flown on gas power (always has been
electric). The Aries is turn key, bnf, and comes with batteries and original
oxai covers: (fuselage cover, stab covers, and team wingtote wing bag). The
plane is in excellent shape. $2750 bnf. Local pickup only. (Los Altos, CA).
PM for more info if you're interested.

Hacker Brushless motor C50XL
Jetti ESC
Carbon spinner