[NSRCA-dist7] 2021 Woodward Memorial OCMA contest 8/21-8/22

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 19:05:36 AKDT 2021

Hello everyone
I updated our event listing and you can now register for the 2021 Woodward Memorial at OCMA on August 21-22. We had to postpone our event in May and, since then, we suddenly lost our dear friend Jim Woodward. We are dedicating this event to Jim and have scheduled it for the August dates.

See the contest flier for details but we’ll have the normal classes available plus EDF. We have approval for limited camping at the field and also some overflow camping sites available.

Please register early so we can plan for this event.

I look forward to seeing everyone back at OCMA. The field has a fantastic new paved runway and the venue is in great shape.

More news to come, but start signing up now!
Steve Hannah