[NSRCA-dist7] For Sale: brand new Allure biplane

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 09:36:27 AKST 2020

Hey everyone,

I have a NIB Allure Biplane for sale.  The plane has been through Bryan Hebert’s hands and he has ensured that the wings and stabs are straight and aligned.  I just don’t have the time to build it at this time.  I’m way too busy with other projects and I’d love to see the plane get a good home!

I paid $4100 which included shipping and Bryan’s magical touch.  I’m willing to sell it for $3600 but I can’t ship it as I’ve already gotten rid of the box.  This also includes a custom CF battery tray was made for me by Jason Arnold (a $120 purchase).

I’d be happy to meet someone halfway to deliver the plane.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone