[NSRCA-dist7] 2020 OCMA Pattern Challenge, Great News

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 09:22:27 AKST 2020

Hey Everyone
I thought I would pass along some good news regarding this year’s OCMA event on April 4-5. We have received permission for overnight RV or Trailer camping at the flight line for up to 6 units!  That’s a first for us. So, combining this with our brand new beautiful paved runway we are looking forward to a fantastic event. I am working on some other details and will upload the contest flier shortly.

Contact me if you want to camp at the field. First come first serve but I need to know in advance. If the 6 spots fill up then we are still OK to use the overflow lot adjacent to the field.

See you all soon

Steve