[NSRCA-dist7] Woodland/Davis Pattern Spectacular

Lawrence Tougas ama.district10 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:30:14 AKDT 2019

Dear D7 Flyers,
The Woodland Davis Pattern Spectacular is this weekend, I'm looking forward
to seeing all of the registered pilots there.  If you're planning to come
please pre-register here
<https://nsrca.us/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=794&Itemid=391&year=2019&month=09&day=03&title=woodland-davis-pattern-spectacular&uid=75df0ffce2973dd5fe3ce01fe0691788>.

If you're from out of the area and on the fence I hope you choose to come.
Because of sun issues we will start both days at 8:00 to get a jump on the
sun.  This means we will finish before noon on Sunday to give everyone from
out of town an early start home.

Davis is a beautiful small college town with good lodging and restaurants
if you haven't been here before I think you'll like it.

I will be at the field Friday and it will be open for practice all day.
Again please note the 8:00 start time pilot's meeting will be at 7:45.

Questions send them to ama.district10 at gmail.com or call 707-480-2053 <#>.

I hope to see you there,

Larry