[NSRCA-dist7] SAM contest

Olstinske Dale sanjosedale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:23:06 AKDT 2019

In case anyone isn’t registered and planning to attend....

All, everyone is invited to our home Friday evening for some food and beverage. I’m back in the pizza business with my new outdoor oven, so will be serving pizzas and Chicago Style Italian Beef Sandwiches. We’ll have soda, wine and beer, feel free to bring anything else you wish to drink/eat to share. It looks to be chilly Friday, so I suggest we try to get started early, 5:30. Dress warm if you are going outside, we do have a fire pit.

Address is 4093 Vega Loop, Shingle Springs. Gate code is 00534, use the keypad to the left. Use a GPS or App. OTHER than Waze if possible. You need to enter the gate on Mother Load Dr NOT French Creek.

Dale
408-315-1060

Dale