[NSRCA-dist7] Don Atwood Pattern Contest this weekend

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Mon May 6 18:40:07 AKDT 2019

The Don Atwood Pattern Contest is this Saturday May 11th  If  you have not
register please do so by May 8th.  We will be honoring Don for all he has
done for Pattern.  Don's wife, Georgette will be attending the contest.
Mack Patterson has made Special awards that will be given out to the pilots.

Per Don's previous instructions, this is a "NO FRILLS" contest.  We are
putting all our efforts into flying as many rounds as possible.  The sun
will become a problem after 2:00 pm.  If the sun does become a problem in
the afternoon, we may fly classes that are not as affected by the sun
location.  Pilots will decide via vote by class.  We would like to get at
least 4 rounds, time and sun permitting.  Contest judging will be used.  Be
ready to fly at 8:00am sharp.  Judges should be in your chairs by 7:59 am.
If not the "HATCHET MAN' will be having a talk with you.

The field is open for practice on Friday May 10th.  No warm up flights
Saturday Morning.  Be ready to fly at 8:00am

We are planning on taking orders for sandwiches on Friday and Saturday
morning.  Water will be provided.  Bring your own drinks if you do not want
water.  Donuts will be provided Saturday morning.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.  It is going to be a perfect day for
flying!

Ron Davies CD

(916) 682-7902