[NSRCA-dist7] Who in D7 is Driving to NATS?

plane.gary at cox.net plane.gary at cox.net
Thu Jun 13 13:53:53 AKDT 2019

Peter I'm halfway there now .Sent from my LG K20, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone------ Original message------From: Peter Vogel via NSRCA-dist7 Date: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 11:28 AMTo: CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT;Cc: Subject:[NSRCA-dist7] Who in D7 is Driving to NATS?As you all know, I'm going to support scoring, I would *love* to fly, but the usual D7 Norcal transport team is out this year due to health issues.  This is my call for help -- is there anyone that would be able to transport my plane, batteries, etc?  I can figure out how to get it to you in the coming few weeks...  I'm just not willing to trust my perfect Allure to shipping companies...Thanks!Peter+-- Director, Fixed Wing Flight TrainingSanta Clara County Model Aircraft SkyparkAssociate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X