[NSRCA-dist7] Bear Mountain Flyers Pattern Weekend

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 07:43:10 AKST 2019

Hi All,

Registration is now up for the Bear Mountain Flyers Pattern Weekend on February 9th and 10th. Saturday will be a Seminar which will include Flight Trimming, Flight Coaching and Judge Training. Sunday you can put all you learned to use in a 1-Day Club/AMA/F3A contest. All classes including Club and Silver will be offered.

Along with myself I’m asking all of those Masters Class and F3A Pilots to come on out on Saturday to give assistance. Help out with trimming, pattern coaching, setup, etc. Now is a chance to do a little payback to the event. I’m working on getting the Scribe Scoring system out for both days so that those inexperienced in it’s use can get some practice.

Come on out and start the 2019 Pattern Season with a bang at the best field in the District!

Please register especially if you will be competing in the Contest on Sunday. It really helps me get things going quickly.

Thanks!

Tony Frackowiak