[NSRCA-dist7] F3A Silver

Nancy Wallace bill.wallace5547 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:22:35 AKST 2019

Don’t hold your breath on that.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: derek emmett via NSRCA-dist7
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:05 PM
To: Gary Banducci; CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist7] F3A Silver

What Gary is really saying is he will be flying the P-21 and F-21 soon!   Now if we can get Bill W to comply!  ; )
Best
Derek...
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2019, at 7:16 PM, Gary Banducci via NSRCA-dist7 <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:
Hi Dan.  I am thinking of staying in FAI silver until it changes next season then I will probably go down to masters. It wasn’t much fun flying P in the D7 championship last year by myself. Gary
Sent from my iPhone