[NSRCA-dist7] F3A Silver

Daniel Lipton nsrcad7dvp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:58:12 AKST 2019

Hi Derek,
As I recall from the meeting, both of those reasons were mentioned as
reasons to consider this.  I think that #2 was offered as a possible
alternative to having silver.   I think at a high level, perhaps it was
just to simplify things.   There may be other considerations, I welcome
anybody here to offer up their thoughts.
 Thanks
  DL