[NSRCA-dist7] AMA Expo West

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Wed Sep 5 13:55:08 AKDT 2018

Thanks Steve

Bill Wallace
Bridgestone Tire
Cell: 951-385-2605

On Sep 5, 2018, at 2:20 PM, Steven Lampert via NSRCA-dist7 <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

I’ll keep Bill company…..

Steve L
310-463-4497

From: NSRCA-dist7 [mailto:nsrca-dist7-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Lipton via NSRCA-dist7
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 1:30 PM
To: CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT
Subject: [NSRCA-dist7] AMA Expo West

Hello D7ers.
I have secured a booth for us at the AMA Expo West.

https://amablog.modelaircraft.org/amaexpowest/

If anybody would like to help us out manning the booth (I have one volunteer so far), it would be greatly appreciated. I hope many of you there!  (I will not be able to be there on Friday, however).

Also, if anybody wants to bring materials to enhance the booth, that'd be great (for example, one year, we had a PC running RealFlight with an F3A model).  There is also the opportunity to do an outdoor flying demonstration.  If anybody wants to volunteer to do that, I will coordinate with you and the expo folks on this.

Thanks
  Dan.