[NSRCA-dist7] Oakdale

Olstinske Dale sanjosedale at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:38:50 AKDT 2018

If you are planing to attend this weekend, its a big help if you pre register, or even just send me an email or text letting me know you are coming.

Its going to he a hot weekend, over 100 on Sunday, so the plan will be to get 4 rounds in Saturday and get done early as possible on Sunday. Please be prepared for the heat, drink lots of water! Lunch will be provided both days.

Reminder, the sun is an issue in the morning. If you are flying Classic, be ready for an 8:00 start. If you are flying only regular AMA class, we will have a pilots meeting at approximately 9:45, will start flying as soon as possible after that, probably 10:15-010:30. If you are looking for a practice flight, it needs to be before 8 or possibly between Classic and AMA, time permitting.

If anyone shows up and the gate is locked, give me a call for the code.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dale

408-315-1060