[NSRCA-dist7] BiSide for sale

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 09:05:55 AKST 2018

Hey guys - Still trying to sell my BJ Craft BiSide biplane. The particulars
are:

BJ Craft BiSide biplane

Hacker Q80-14XS

Jeti Mezon opto-95 ESC

Falcon prop

Falcon Carbon spinner

Aileron servos 4xFutaba BLS173

Elevator servo 1xFutaba BLS171

Rudder servo 1xFutaba BLS171

Has about 100 flights on it. Fly's very nicely. My thought is to simply pull
out my Futaba Rx. All else is included.

It has two areas of paint peel on the canopy that were caused by my having
to tape the canopy on at a contest! (Blenderm is sticky stuff!)

I can have it at one of the Phoenix contests if anyone is interested.

More stuff - I will include 2 Thunder Power 10S 5400mAH packs with very
light use!

Massive Price Reduction $1000

If someone would like just the airframe, I will sell that for $400

Thanks,

Jon Carter