[NSRCA-dist7] Napa Contest

Daniel Lipton nsrcad7dvp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:31:24 AKDT 2018

I am really sorry to hear this.
Let's get it on the master schedule for next year, perhaps the same weekend
(weekend after labor day).  Hopefully with more advance notice, there will
be a better signup.  I think the NorCal crowd was pretty enthusiastic about
an event in Napa, and I think it could attract people from outside the area
as well due to Napa being a great destination.
Thanks for trying to make this happen!
 Dan.