[NSRCA-dist7] Napa Contest

Adrian Wong riot3d at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:51:18 AKDT 2018

To all,

You can now register for the Napa contest scheduled for 9/8 - 9/9 - https://nsrca.us/index.php/d7-contest-schedule/2018

A few weeks ago I have posted the contest announcement on the D-7 message page, on Facebook & on the RCU pattern page. As of now, only a few responded, I believe due to the pattern Nats & probably summer vacation.

As stated before, I do not want to take away a weekend from the club members if we ended up with a low turnout, also for lunch preparation/ purchases. Therefore, should you have any interest on attending, please register. Even if you decide not to attend at the last minute, it will be easier for us to prepare for the event ahead of time.

Again, the Napa flying club is located in a very scenic area, surrounded by vineyards & wineries. You definitely owe it to yourself & to your family to make this a very enjoyable vacation/ weekend.

Should you have any question, feel free to contact me:- riot3d at hotmail.com

Adrian