[NSRCA-dist7] Oakdale Pattern June 2-3

Olstinske Dale sanjosedale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:45:41 AKDT 2018

All,

The sign up for the annual Oakdale pattern is up on the NSRCA site. If you have never been, this is a beautiful field overlooking  Woodward Lake, with a 700 ft+ paved runway. This will be a combined AMA and Classic pattern event. With the morning sun, we can’t start turn around pattern until around 10:00, so we will have Classic flying from 8:00-10:00 each morning. We fit in at least 4 rounds of Classic, sometimes more. Plenty of hotels near by, or camping on site (no hook ups). Hope to see everyone there.

Dale